Friday 4 March 2016


Refitting family bathroom and tiny en-suite 

S1 Builders were not the cheapest quote but I was immediately impressed with the professional presentation. I have had very bad experiences with builders in the past and was worried about escalating costs, poor work, being treated like an idiot and not getting what I wanted. I chose S1 because I felt I could trust them to do a professional job.
From the very beginning I knew I had made a wise choice. The builders were all highly skilled people. They kept to timetables, paid attention to every tiny detail, kept the house clean and communicated promptly whenever I had concerns or questions. If they found problems, they discussed and then sorted them, rather than bodging the job and hiding leaky old pipeworks etc. The finished works are better than I had dreamed. This is my forever home and I am so pleased with the end result. It is workmanship of the highest quality and I trust it will last! Many thanks for restoring my faith in the great British craftsman! Highly recommended and will use again should I need further work done.Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment