Saturday 5 May 2012

heres the latest letter of praise for the team! (pictures to follow)

Morley House
68a Goodwins Road
Kings Lynn
Norfolk
PE30 5PD


1st May 2012.

Dear Stefan

I am writing to thank you and your team for the excellent job you have done in fitting our ground level trampoline.

I was very impressed by your thorough explanation of the quote, and how the work would be carried out. You were sensitive to the needs of our service and proactive in keeping me up to date on progress.

The weather you endured was appalling but you were all professional and helpful throughout.

The young people have already started to use the trampoline and I know it will be an asset to our service.

I would not hesitate to recommend you to others and have forwarded your details to our head office and requested that you are placed on our preferred providers list.

Thank you from all at Morley House.

Yours sincerely





Carol Gyton.
Morley House Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment